Book Title: Cracking The Cbest, 3Rd Edition
Author: Test Prep Books
Format: Paperback | 400 pages
Publication Date: 22 Sep 2015
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST) with 3 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher. Techniques That Actually Work.
- Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics
- A helpful essay template to break down the writing section piece-by-piece
- Math fundamentals to help you review the basics, as well as estimation, measurement, statistical principles, computation, and more Practice Your Way to Excellence.
- 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- Tons of practice problems and drills
- Summary lists at the end of each content review chapter